73 Wetherill Street,
Smithfield, NSW 2164
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3601004
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This tidy home features 2 good sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining with separate lounge room, large back yard and laundry with second toilet.
Close by Smithfield West Public School, Wetherill Park TAFE and Stockland Mall.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Smithfield
Lifestyle in Smithfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Smithfield comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 73 Wetherill Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how