73 Veterans Drive,
Byford, WA 6122
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2020
Rent ID: 4113609
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Low maintenance and ideal location
Do not miss your chance to secure this top quality home located in Byford.
With an easy care design and multiple living rooms, this property will not last long.
Key Features -
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Open plan
* Separate theatre room
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Double garage
Primary school 3 min, Park is on 1 min walk, Byford Village Shopping Centre 3 min drive.
Caltex is 3 min away, BMX club 3 min and much more.
Pets considerable, register your interest today.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Byford
Lifestyle in Byford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
73 Veterans Drive, Byford, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Byford.