73 Moore Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$2,175 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2020
Rent ID: 4112747
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BED-WALK TO FOOTSCRAY TRAIN STATION!
NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE UNTIL APPROXIMATELY 26 OCTOBER.
Please click on the Book Inspection or Enquire as normal and we will be in contact as soon as we can conduct Private Inspections at this property.
Due to the spread of the highly Contagious Coronavirus (COVID-19) we ask that you do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having COVID-19. If you have any of the following symptoms, fever, having difficulty breathing, a cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.
This four bedroom house is perfectly located amongst all that Footscray has to offer!
Affordable living, situated only metres from the hub of Barkly Street. Only 6km to Melbourne CBD, walking distance to Footscray train station, schools, shops, restaurants, Footscray Market and Victoria university.
- Four bedrooms
- Great sized kitchen
- Open plan meals and living area
- Low maintenance wooden look floors throughout living areas.
- Neat and tidy central bathroom to service the home.
- Neutral colour scheme - perfect for making it your own.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
73 Moore Street, Footscray, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Footscray.