73 Marybell Drive,
Baringa, QLD 4551
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4249285
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
***THIS PROPERTY IS NOW LEASED***
Spacious 4 bedroom home within walking distance to shops, schools and playgrounds!
Low maintenance living in the Aura Estate - Walking distance to shops and schools!
This 4 bedroom home offers modern finishes and the perfect arrangement of space. In the heart of the home is the open plan tiled living/kitchen/ding room consisting of stainless steel appliances, stone bench-tops and a breakfast bar for the informal dining. With the added extra of gas cooking, ideal for those who enjoy cooking.
The living and dining spaces then expand to the undercover outdoor entertaining area through glass sliding doors capturing loads of natural light and breezes.
It is a home is ideal for families or young couples requiring is commute to Brisbane for work.
Within a short distance, you have excellent schools such as Baringa State school, Unity College, the brand new Stockland IGA hub including cafes, a bakery, hairdresser, pilates studios and the Baringa Tavern PLUS only a short drive to Bulcock beach.
Property Features include:
- Main bedroom with air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 additional generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Open planed living with air conditioning
- Second living area or media room
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet room
- Ample lawn for children or pet to play safely
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Internal laundry
- Fully fenced yard
- Playground, shops and schools within walking distance
* Pet is considered on application
* Property is water compliant with tenant to pay for full water usage
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baringa
Lifestyle in Baringa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 73 Marybell Drive, Baringa. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.