73 Mary Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4249890
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERIOD CHARM IN A VIBRANT LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Graced with the exquisite elements of its c1900 heritage yet rich with modern comforts, this beautifully updated single-fronted Victorian is brilliantly positioned for a carefree lifestyle. This enchanting home is moments to the attractions of both Bridge Road and Swan Street and boasts sunlit interiors enhanced by a fabulous alfresco zone - an appealing setting to relish cosmopolitan Richmond.
- Two queen-sized bedrooms - including the master which offers substantial mirrored built-in robes
- Contemporary Caesarstone/Smeg kitchen overlooking a light-filled living/dining zone which extends to an oversized courtyard with rear footpath access
- Also including a crisp bathroom, laundry with convenient courtyard access plus split system heating & cooling
- Enchanting traditional facade complemented by the interiors soaring ceilings, intricate plasterwork and warm hardwood floors
- Parking permit available
Only 350m from both Bridge Road and Swan Street, well-serviced by transport and close to an array of cafes and shops. Footsteps to Dame Nellie Melba Memorial Park and just 900m to East Richmond Station.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 73 Mary Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.