73 Hiscock Avenue,
Junee, NSW 2663
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2539057
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VERSATILE FLOOR PLAN WITH SPACE!
Looking for a family home? This impressive and beautifully appointed house is of large scale and great for a family. Featuring;
- 3 good sized rooms, all with built in robes
- Offering a flexible floor plan, with the option of a 4th bedroom, office or family room
- Adjoining dining room to kitchen, with dishwasher and electric stove
- Spacious living room with as new carpet
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout, plus a gas heater and bayonet to dining room for comfort all year round
- 2 neat and tidy bathrooms, one with bath
- Internal access from the double garage and ramp, leading to a fully fenced low maintenance backyard
Disclaimer: All information contained in here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Junee
Lifestyle in Junee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Junee? 73 Hiscock Avenue, Junee could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.