73 Goman Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4221868
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BED LOWSET IN SUNNYBANK HILLS
This low-set home offers a bus stop at its front door and local amenities all within easy walking distance. Well priced for the budget conscious, this home is comfortable and secure and will suit small families or couples.
Property Features Include
- 3 bedrooms
- Functional bathroom with corner shower
- Second toilet
- Single lock up garage
- Tiles and linoleum throughout
- Hard covered entertaining area
- Security screens
- Fully fenced rear yard - perfect for children & pets to play safely
PET CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION
Please register & confirm attendance for scheduled inspections. Inspections may be cancelled should registration and confirmation not be submitted by the interested party. To register click the "Book an Inspection" button and follow the prompts.
Please contact our agency on 0466 998 885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private inspection!
We accept both online 1FORM applications. If you have more supporting documents to add please email to email@example.com.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sunnybank Hills? 73 Goman Street, Sunnybank Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.