73 Glen Ross Road,
Sinnamon Park, QLD 4073
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 2166652
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BED. 2 BATH. AIR CONDITIONING - SINNAMON PARK FAMILY HOME
Ray White Centenary proudly presents for rent this lovely low-set brick home situated in popular and sought after Sinnamon Park. The property has plenty to offer for a family, complete with air conditioning and a good sized rear patio, comfortable living and entertaining is easy.
- Master bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- 3 remaining bedrooms, all with built in robes and one with ceiling fan
- Living area with split system air conditioning
- Functional kitchen with electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
- Dining area leading from kitchen, tiled for easy clean
- 2-way family bathroom with bathtub (direct access from bedroom 2 and hallway)
- Good sized rear pergola
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Pets negotiable upon application
- 1 x carport
Sinnamon Park is a central and convenient suburb close to all necessities, within close proximity to schools, shops and transport.
*To register for an inspection booking or apply online please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitecentenary
Our rentals don't last; they rent fast!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Centenary will not be held liable for any discrepancies. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine suitability for them.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://rw-media.s3.amazonaws.com/residential-offices/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/338/2019/08/08152252/BLANK-FORM-18A.pdf and our special terms are available through email@example.com
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sinnamon Park
Lifestyle in Sinnamon Park
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 73 Glen Ross Road, Sinnamon Park is perfect for the growing family.