73 Braeswood Road,
Kings Park, VIC 3021
$1,604 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4224617
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Beautifully Presented Home
Comprising of three spacious bedrooms (2 with build in robes), sunlit L shaped formal lounge / dining, kitchen/meals area, central bathroom and a double garage.
This home features floorboards, gas wall heater & air con to lounge and secure roller shutters throughout.
A good sized backyard with verandah area for entertaining and a garden shed.
A great location close to schools, Water gardens and Brimbank Shopping centre, and all your other daily amenities.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Park
Lifestyle in Kings Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
73 Braeswood Road, Kings Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kings Park.