Warragul, VIC 3820
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th February 2021
Rent ID: 4249792
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home
This cosy three bedroom weatherboard house is only a five minute walk from Warragul town centre. There is a separate living area with a gas heater. The kitchen is in the centre of the home with gas cooking. There are three good sized bedrooms and an enclosed backyard with beautiful garden and 2 x split systems in the property. Lane access to the single garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warragul
Lifestyle in Warragul
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Warragul with plenty of room to move. 73 Albert N A will be perfect for the growing family.