73/5 Hely Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st June 2022
Rent ID: 4870422
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern boutique apartment with Spacious study!
This new superbly designed one bedroom, one bathroom residence includes a generous sized study room perfect for working from home or used as a storage room. Offering open-plan flow living & good use of space throughout the apartment. Built in wardrobe is provided in a generous sized bedroom with access to a balcony with amazing views over the green open spaces creating a great place to live.
This property is in an ideal location and is in walking distance to popular Kingston Foreshore and old Kingston restaurants, bars and cafes with public transport close by.
- Open plan living room area
- European laundry with dryer
- Quality modern kitchen with AEG appliances and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Ducted heating and cooling
- One allocated basement car space and storage unit
- Energy efficiency rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
-Available 1st June 2022
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 73/5 Hely Street, Griffith before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.