73/14 Boolee Street,
Reid, ACT 2612
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4245359
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished apartment
Modern, furnished one bedroom apartment in the popular 'Monterey' complex which includes outdoor pool and tennis court.
Open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle heating and cooling. Spacious kitchen with electric cooking, large fridge, dishwasher and plenty of bench space.
Internal laundry with clothes dryer and washing machine, private balcony and one under ground car space.
Just a few minutes walk to the heart of the City.
How to Apply:
Simply follow the link below to create your online application through 2Apply.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reid
Lifestyle in Reid
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Reid comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 73/14 Boolee Street, Reid today!