73/204 Alice Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3354505
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous 2 Bedroom in the City!
Crisp, clean and modern, this spacious two bedroom apartment has been renovated to a high standard. Featuring a fantastic view as well as modern appliances and furnishings, this apartment is the perfect place for those looking for a gorgeous home in the heart of Brisbane City.
This apartment features:
- Modern kitchen with a plethora of well-planned storage and plenty of prepping space, plus a built-in dishwasher and new fridge (not pictured),
- Open floor plan with large kitchen, dining and lounge for ease of entertainment,
- Floating 'urban oak' timber/vinyl flooring,
- Fully furnished with new, modern furniture, including large sofas, a queen bed & a single bed, island stools, washing machine and dryer combo (new, not pictured), kitchenware, and more!
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge,
- Spacious ensuite and main bathroom with showers,
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms,
- Spacious 85 sqm living space internally plus 8sqm private balcony, for a total living area of 93sqm,
- Private balcony overlooking Brisbane River, Story Bridge, and the Botanic Gardens, plus a lovely city view,
- In-ground pool and lush gardens onsite,
- In a fantastic location across the street from the Botanic Gardens (Alice Street) in a relaxed, well-established apartment complex,
- Dedicated 24/7 secure parking available for rent on-site (separately),
- Access to NBN/Fibre internet, and
- Attentive onsite building management/security.
- Rent per week: $545 (water & full furnishings included)
- Rental bond: $2,180.00
- Available to rent from 8th April 2020
- Rental term: 6-12 months considered
This apartment is in one of Brisbane's most sought after locations, within minutes reach of Queen Street Mall, restaurants, a vibrant night life, universities, transportation, and short stroll to South Bank. This apartment is also located within a short walk of bus and train stations and we have secured, 24/7 dedicated carspaces for rent onsite.
Available to view by appointment only, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to book an inspection.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Open Plan Lounge & Dining
Home and room furnishings
Queen Size Bed
Cooking Ware And Utensils
Crockery, Cutlery And Glassware
Dining Table & Chairs
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Hot Water Electric
Number of levels
Built In Wardrobe
Walk In Wardrobe
Single Fridge Space
Boat Canoe Hire
Water Sports Hire
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 73/204 Alice Street, Brisbane City. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how