73/190 Albert Street,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$7,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3304132
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
East Melbourne Penthouse
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Dominated by sweeping views, with a rare and generous layout, this stunning East Melbourne sanctuary will leave you wanting for nothing. Occupying the top floor of the tightly held VATR complex with extensive indoor and outdoor living spaces this property is nothing short of breathtaking.
-175m2 approx. of internal living space
- Views stretch from the Dandenong Ranges to the City skyline
- Palatial master has stunning curved walls, ensuite and his/her robes
- Two large upstairs bathrooms with additional powder room - perfect for guests
- 5 Balconies with access from the living rooms, kitchen and all bedrooms
- Large separate and central laundry room.
- Painted and near new carpet, nearly 3 years ago
- Substantial separate kitchen/dining room with plenty of storage
- Two exclusive and private side by side car parks
- Ducted heating and cooling through-out
- Secure entry and direct lift access
- Well-crafted with generous spaces throughout
- Ideal location, close to parks, CBD, public transport, cafs, theaters sports and much more.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 73/190 Albert Street, East Melbourne. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how