72A/38 Enderley Avenue,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4479574
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Penthouse Style Apartment
Set within the lush tropical gardens of Enderley Gardens Resort is this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment.
This double level top floor apartment has two balconies overlooking the pool and skyline views of Surfers Paradise.
* 2 good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* 2 bathrooms (one on each level)
* Open plan living area
* Generous kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Secure basement parking
* Resort style complex with pool & BBQ facilities
* Light Rail on your doorstep
* Short walk to Surfers Paradise Beach
* Sorry, no pets
For more information please contact our professional property management team at Chevron First National on 07 5539 9166 to arrange an inspection.
**PLEASE NOTE you MUST register to inspect at any listed open for inspection times by emailing email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Want to live in Surfers Paradise? 72A/38 Enderley Avenue, Surfers Paradise could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.