7209/222 Margaret Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Rent ID: 3378410
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury 2 Bed + Study with Views at $930 per week
No booking needed to view Unit #7209. We have open inspections from Monday to Saturday from 10am till 4pm (excluding public holidays). Just come to the front reception and ask for the Arise Rental Team.
Want to live amongst the clouds? This is one of the first units available in the final stage of the iconic Sky Tower, the tallest residential building in Brisbane. This is opulent living at it's best with unrestricted clear views all the way to Moreton Bay. Located in the heart of Brisbane City, this building is just a short stroll away from Brisbane’s best restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and entertainment precinct.
Apartment features include:
- Located on level 72, in the final stage Sky Rise, this unit has endless Northern views in both bedrooms and lounge.
- 107 square metres in size.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobe.
- Second large bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Separate Study, perfect for those that work from home.
- Modern Kitchen with marble like benches, timber finishes, steel appliances from Meile & Bosch, gas cook top and lots of storage. Perfect for those that love to cook.
- Designer Main Bathroom
- Floor to ceiling windows in bedrooms and lounge.
- Hide away laundry area, completed with a dryer.
- 2 x Car space in a secure car park with a storage cage.
- 24 hour concierge service (opening soon)
- All apartments come with one month’s free Wi-Fi
- Additional Car Parks available at an extra cost (starting at $90 per week)
- Pool, Gym, Steam room and outdoor entertainment area located on level 66!
- 24/7 Onsite management and reception.
Location features include:
- For the nature enthusiast, City Botanic Gardens is located just across the road
- For students and employees, QUT Gardens Point Campus approx 10 minute walk away
- Treasury Casino, Eagle Street Pier, Queen Street Mall approx 10 minute walk away
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Center, Suncorp Stadium, Qpac and Lyrical Theater only a 10 minute drive away
Please note photos are indicative only and this unit is unfurnished.
Please email us at email@example.com or call on 07 3844 5566 (option 2) with any questions
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
7209/222 Margaret Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brisbane.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how