72 Moore Street,
Inverell, NSW 2360
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4247811
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom on Albion Hill
Located close to local schools this tidy weatherboard home boasting 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and two having built in robes. Living area has gas heating and ceiling fans. Bathroom with bath and shower. Electric kitchen. Second living area off 4th bedroom. 2 toilets. Fully fenced backyard. Garden shed and garage. Applications are required to be submitted and approved prior to inspections being conducted.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverell
Lifestyle in Inverell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 72 Moore Street, Inverell before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.