72 Mitchell Street,
Millswood, SA 5034
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$3,090 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 13th March 2018
Rent ID: 425621
Charming Bluestone Villa in Fantastic Location
This magnificent Bluestone Villa includes all the essential character features you would expect from ceiling roses, high ceilings, polished floorboards and restored ornamental fire places, along with modern touches throughout.
The kitchen is well appointed with ample cupboard and bench space along with a large pantry. The spacious separate living area at the rear of the property overlooks back garden, ideal for entertaining family and guests.
Other features include:
- Three large bedrooms
- Large rear shed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar hot water
- Carport and additional off street parking
- Fully enclosed yard
Positioned perfectly in ever popular Millswood close to schools, major shopping centres, public transport, recreation areas and easy access to the City and Glenelg.
Small pet negotiable.
Email Dana for an inspection time!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Millswood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Millswood includes fully fenced, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 72 Mitchell Street, Millswood today!