72 Jarryd Crescent,
Berwick, VIC 3806
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st August 2021
Rent ID: 4503885
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL MAINTAINED & CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES!!
This beautiful and well maintained family home is located close to popular schools, public transport, parks and shopping centre. Featuring:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with a WIR and FES to the master.
- 2 separate living zones including family room and formal lounge room.
- Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space overlooking the meal area.
Further features include ducted heating, split system cooling, new floor boards through part of the home, a decking and pitch roof pergola offering ease of outdoor entertainment which overlooks the spectacular views and a double lock up garage with remote. Don't let this pass by. Call or register now!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berwick
Lifestyle in Berwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 72 Jarryd Crescent, Berwick is unfurnished and available to rent.