72 Galsworthy Street,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th August 2021
Rent ID: 4490069
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large 5 Bedroom Family Home with POOL
This conveniently located five bedroom home is situated on Galsworthy Street, a beautiful tree lined family oriented nook of Holland Park West. Here you'll enjoy a low maintenance block, with an entertainers dream covered back deck and pool. This property ticks all the boxes for a large family needing the space and the prime location being so close to all local schools, shopping centres and public transport.
Features of the home include:
- Large modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Polished wooden floors throughout main living areas
- Carport fit for 3 cars
- Low maintenance property, with large back yard including pool
- Pets will be considered on application
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email, and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of the health and well-being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however, our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Holland Park West comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 72 Galsworthy Street, Holland Park West today!