72 Edith Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
$3,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2021
Rent ID: 4582726
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Rare Property in A Sought-After Position
Size, style and light-filled design all come together in this quality family home, providing an ultra-private indoor-outdoor environment in a great part of Leichhardt. This solid two storey home is also very peacefully tucked away on a quite street within a short walk to MarketPlace shopping, Norton Street cafes and the light rail.
- Oversized and generous four Bedroom freestanding home
- Timber flooring and freshly painted throughout
- Separate lounge and dining area with timber floors and tiles
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Modern bathroom with shower recess only
- Internal laundry facilities located off the living area
- Offering an abundance of natural light and an entertainer's courtyard
- Off street tandem parking for up to four (x4) cars
- Easy access to quality schools, city transport and shopping at Leichhardt
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Montana Holgate on (02) 8752 4544 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 720 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
4 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 72 Edith Street, Leichhardt. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.