72 Bridgewater Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 4075568
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home with Pool and Solar! . . . (SEE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW**)
YOU'LL LOVE . . .
+ Four built in, air-conditioned bedrooms
+ Well equipped Kitchen including dishwasher and electric cooking facilities
+ Private balcony overlooking stunning pool
+ Solar panels
Hidden in the quiet streets of Morningside, in close proximity to the Morningside Train Station, shops and entertainment facilities, stands this adorable family home that must be seen to be believed! The home offers four generously sized bedrooms, each with built in robes while the master is completed with an ensuite. The large family bathroom offers a separate bath and shower, and as you travel down the hall to the rear of the home you will notice an abundance of storage. The massive, low maintenance tiled living and dining area is overlooked by the spacious kitchen offering electric cooking facilities, dishwasher, large fridge recess and ample cupboard space. The home is complete with a covered outdoor area featuring ceiling fans, overlooking the private pool perfect for those hot summer days. The home also has solar panels installed on the roof to assist in keeping those electricity bills down. The property is fully fenced and private, with a carport at the front with roller door access for your car security needs.
INSIDER'S SECRET . . .
+ The Blue Poppy in Richmond Rd is perfectly positioned for a coffee on the way to work or when you are out on a walk on the weekend.
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST**
**IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS MESSAGE RELATING TO INSPECTIONS . . .
In light of the Coronavirus and new Government requirements, we're NOT conducting open homes. Instead we will be doing private inspections. We gladly adhere to these rules which are designed to keep our community safe and healthy.
Please call Karen Kennett on 0466 251 572 for a suitable time.
We're still fully operational, but we respectfully ask at the private inspection:
1. That you're following government requirements if you've recently returned from overseas, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you tell us but unfortunately we will not be able to show you the property.
2. That you're happy to follow social distancing procedures.
3. That you leave the kids at home.
4. Oh and one last thing, please refrain from touching benchtops / opening cupboards, etc
Thanks from the H&H Team
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
72 Bridgewater Street, Morningside, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Morningside.