72 Bernard Street,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2173656
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEALLY LOCATED FAMILY HOME
This three bedroom brick veneer home is within a short walk to Southland shopping centre, schools, parks and Bernard Street shops. Featuring lounge room, tiled kitchen with upright gas oven/stove and adjoining meals area. 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, split system heating/cooling, central main bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, timber floor boards, driveway space for parking, single carport and storage shed.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 72 Bernard Street, Cheltenham. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.