72 Ahern Road,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2020
Rent ID: 2608517
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Limited Number Inspections - Register Online
IMPORTANT - read COVID-19 information below:
Please Note: We are doing limited number private inspections only. You must be registered to attend an inspection and provided photo identification via email to our office prior to the inspection. You must be on time to your allocated inspection time slot and you can only bring another person from your household, your partner or your children if they are under 18 years. Please make sure that you are wearing a mask or you will not be granted entry into the property. Also please do not touch any surfaces with in the property. Please note that if you are not pre registered you will not be allowed access to the property.
You must also stay at least 1.5 metres away from the Property Manager.
Please do not enter the open home:
1. If you're feeling unwell.
2. If you have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Previously renovated, this much loved family home located on the North-side of Pakenham should be at the top of your list to inspect!
Exposed brick, vaulted ceilings plus a vibrant touch of colour and class, this home is undoubtedly one worth seeing.
- Three bedrooms
- The master bedroom with ceiling fan, ensuite and walk in robe
- The other two bedrooms host ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bathroom with a spa bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Ideal for entertaining is the smartly renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, electric oven & dishwasher
- Open plan dining area which then leads to the sunken lounge providing a quiet and secluded family living area.
- An impressive sized backyard with lots of space to play
- Side access, plenty of room for boats, caravans and trailers.
- Gas ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Paved Pergola
- Double lock up garage
Close to everything you need including parkland, milk bars, bus public transport, 2000m to Pakenham Main Street & Train Station, Primary Schools and Secondary Schools; the location of this home is paramount for a family.
*** Note: The photos are from the previous listing ***
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT TIME OF INSPECTION***
***Please register to be notified of any inspections or cancellations via clicking 'email agent' and completing your details. Inspections are subject to change at any time. Pre-registered tenants will be notified of any changes or cancellations prior via text message and/or email***
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Pakenham includes fully fenced and dishwasher. Apply to rent 72 Ahern Road, Pakenham today!