72/38 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,875 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4092222
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious and light filled - 2 weeks rent free!
Enjoy the lifestyle close to the Melbourne arts precinct, St. Kilda Road, Crown Casino and South Melbourne Market. Located on the seventh floor building featuring city and Southbank views through the MCG light towers.
- Secure entrance
- Spacious living area with floorboards and balcony
- Spacious bedroom with floorboards and extra storage space
- Modern kitchen with gas stove and electric oven
- Modern bathroom including laundry facilities
- Access to heated pool, gym, sauna and BBQ area
- Split air conditioning
- Secure car space
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 72/38 Kavanagh Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning, air-conditioning, and pool.