72/13 Campbell Avenue,
Paddington, NSW 2021
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2020
Rent ID: 3623611
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**APPLICATION APPROVED - DEPOSIT RECEIVED**
BRIGHT ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH BALCONY AND UNDERCOVER PARKING
Ideally located in close walking proximity to Oxford St shopping district, St. Vincent's Hospital, beautiful cafes and restaurants sits this bright and airy one bedroom apartment one off the top floor. Positioned in a well maintained security building with elevator access, common pool, laundry facilities and undercover parking, this apartment is one not to be missed!
- Updated bathroom
- Built in wardrobe
- Balcony with district views
- Common pool
- Laundry facilities in building
- Short walk to public transport, St. Vincent's Hospital, Oxford St shops, cafes and restaurants
- Secure building with intercom and elevator
Would you like to attend our inspection?
Firstly we need you to qualify that you comply with our COVID-19 Inspection Notice see below. If you comply please proceed to Point 1.
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don't attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you do not book an inspection until you are well or have been tested. We reserve the right to refuse access to a property if people show signs of being unwell. Only the tenants applying for the property are to attend the inspection, do not bring extra people or friends. Please sanitise before and after your inspection. Please do not touch anything in the property. We will greet you with a smile but no handshakes at this time.
To stay updated please download the COVID-19 app on your smart phone, as advised by the Government.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Paddington? 72/13 Campbell Avenue, Paddington could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how