7107 Riverview Crescent,
Sanctuary Cove, QLD 4212
$10,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4663372
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING WATERFRONT HOME IN SANCTUARY COVE
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME AND TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES.
WE ARE HAPPY TO OFFER VIRTUAL INSPECTIONS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND IN PERSON - LET US KNOW VIA EMAIL IF YOU REQUIRE THIS OPTION.
Built with luxury in mind, this fabulous east facing home comes with a sensational water outlook over Harbour Three. Situated next to parkland, and comprising of a split level layout you will not be disappointed with what is on offer.
The master bedroom and adjoining living space upstairs is perfect for parents retreat or second office, both take in the stunning views. Also catering for family or a multitude of guests, it has room for them all.
Entertaining is a breeze with a great outdoor living area overlooking the pool, BBQ and harbour. You don't want to miss this fabulous opportunity.
* Waterfront block with long water views, East facing
* Split level living, formal and informal areas
* Large modern Kitchen with European Appliances
* Polished concrete flooring, study and media room
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite
* Ducted air conditioning throughout the home
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the water
* Pontoon, 2 car garaging, 833m2 low maintenance block
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, RAY WHITE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sanctuary Cove? 7107 Riverview Crescent, Sanctuary Cove could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house comes unfurnished.