71 Wemvern Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 3913877
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Mansfield High Catchment - Polished Floors - Light and Airy
This freshened up great 3-bedroom 1-bathroom family home combines neutral tones, stunning polished timber floors and loads of natural light while offering you large open plan living with an updated kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of space to move, modern central family bathroom, 3 good size bedrooms all with robes and easy low maintenance yard. Highlights include:
-| Large Modern Kitchen with lots of cupboards and gas cooking
-| 3 generous bedrooms, all with robes
-| Modern Central family bathroom with tub
-| Great security with screens on all entry doors
-| Double undercover carport
-| Not Fully Fenced - Pets can be considered with tenants to ensure responsibility for their own secure fencing
Great for schools - Mansfield High School catchment and easy 10 minutes stroll to Wishart State Primary School. Choose between Westfield Garden City or Carindale Shopping Centres. Bus stops and the local corner-park just down the road and Lumley Street shops around the corner.
To apply - visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark to see all listings, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application"
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE and IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other houses in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Upper Mount Gravatt could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 71 Wemvern Street, Upper Mount Gravatt today!