Garden Maintenance Inc @ $1070 pw
71 Norman Street,
East Brisbane, QLD 4169
Rent ID: 3225943
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXCEPTIONAL RENOVATED & SPACIOUS HOME CLOSE TO CBD
RENOVATED TO AN IMPECCABLY HIGH STANDARD, 4/5 BEDROOM CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO THE CBD IS NOW READY FOR TENANCY.
Homes of this quality at an enviable location and at this attractive price don't come come on the market often!
This impeccable, newly renovated contemporary home presents the epitome of family living and will satisfy the most discerning tenant. The executive residence has gorgeous street appeal, many high quality inclusions and the perfect volume of space with ample room for entertaining in addition to four generous bedrooms plus study which can also be used as an additional bedroom.
An inspired architect creation has transformed this traditional 1890's Queenslander into a superb contemporary living space and a statement in innovative design. Located in a premier street, the home is incredibly quiet, yet you will benefit from being only a short ten minutes' drive to the Brisbane CBD.
Featuring a stunning interior that flows over two generous levels which feature custom fittings, hardwood and tiled flooring, timber stairs and a great layout for family living, you will benefit from these outstanding features:
- Four bedrooms, all with either built in or walk in robes, plus a large light filled study which can also be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Master bedroom features two walk in robes, a beautiful ensuite with custom joinery and laundry chute as well as a balcony overlooking the rear garden.
- Designer kitchen with stone bench-tops featuring enormous island bench boasting additional storage underneath, fit for entertaining or daily catering for the entire family.
- Upper level family/ media area
- Formal lounge and dining area plus a separate casual living space spilling out to the rear garden which offers an alternative use as an ensuited guest room
- Ducted air conditioning will keep your whole family to keep cool during the summer months.
- LED lighting throughout
- Video intercom entry
In addition, you will also enjoy:
- Al fresco BBQ and bar fridge
- Expansive rear yard with landscaped gardens
- Double lock-up garage plus extra car spaces
- Multiple storage areas
- Garden shed
- Full garden maintenance included in the rent
A commitment to quality is immediately apparent throughout this beautifully presented home and is available now! Don't delay and contact us now to secure a private viewing.
Sorry no pets.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Brisbane
Lifestyle in East Brisbane
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and dishwasher. 71 Norman Street, East Brisbane is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how