71 Hawthory Road,
Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3606788
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$425/week Four Bedroom Delightful Family Home Close to Everything!
Nestled in a favoured family neighbourhood, just a brief stroll from Mooroolbark Bowls Club, Kilsyth Primary School, Yarra Hills Secondary College, Kilsyth Centenary Swimming Centre, bus stop, tennis courts, as well as being within close reach of Mooroolbark Railway Station, Ruskin Park Primary School, EastLink freeway and Mooroolbark Plaza, this invitingly family home with care-free living and low-maintenance pleasure will for sure be impressive.
• Four bedrooms plus formal entry, open plan lounge and dining room
• Renovated kitchen with electric fan forced oven, gas hot plate and dishwasher adjoining to another casual family meals area
• Beautiful polished Tassie Oak hardwood floorboards throughout
• Gas ducted heating throughout and split system air-conditioning in the living area
• Outdoor entertaining includes huge covered alfresco deck and backyard
• Double carport to park your car and abundant off street parking
• Conveniently located near a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Superbly located to all the areas best attributes convenience is ready for the family to enjoy in a highly sought after family precinct, close to Kilsyth Centenary swim centre, Kiloran park and playground, a choice of elite schools (St Peter Julian's and Kilsyth Primary, Yarra Hills Secondary and Billanook College) not to mention the easy proximity to vibrant Mooroolbark town centre and railway station, Kilsyth shopping centre and Croydon's amenities.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mooroolbark
Lifestyle in Mooroolbark
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mooroolbark could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 71 Hawthory Road, Mooroolbark today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how