71 Girraween Street,
Armadale, WA 6112
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3464785
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME - GREAT LOCATION!
Welcome to your next family home!
Boasting 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom, an open plan living area, a well sized kitchen and quality flooring throughout. Step outside to a massive outdoor area. The gardens are generous sized with plenty of room for the kids to play.
And just look at how close you are to schools, transport, Haynes Shopping Centre and Armadale Central Shopping Centre.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom
- Front living area
- Kitchen with storage cupboards
- Huge back yard
- Walking distance to Haynes Shopping Centre
- 4 mins from Train Station
- 3 mins from Schools
- 4 mins to Shipwreck Megapark
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please sms/text your enquiry details to (0424 980 555).
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Armadale? 71 Girraween Street, Armadale could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how