$720 - Fully Furnished
71 Forest Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th January 2022
Rent ID: 3190401
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED - UNAVAILABLE UNTIL JANAURY 2022
ENGLISH TUDOR - IN THE HEART OF BENDIGO
Oozing character....Superbly renovated retaining original Art Deco features including high ceilings with stepped cornice and stunning tiled fireplace. Light and bright throughout complete with a new showpiece kitchen and sunroom extension at the rear of the home overlooking the enchanting terraced courtyard and garden pond.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 downstairs and 2 huge bedrooms upstairs both with dormer windows
- Lounge with gas log fire and polished timber floors
- Central main bathroom plus separate laundry/shower room downstairs, with a newly built bathroom upstairs.
- Innovative and Inspiring new kitchen with 900ml falcon cooktop
- Large family meals area
- Sunroom/office with polished concrete floors and built in cabinetry.
- r/c split systems in all bedrooms
- Off street parking plus rear access via carriageway
REMARKS: The ultimate inner city lifestyle proposition...With the convenience of View St. boutiques, cafe's the Arts precinct and Girton grammar all within comfortable walking distance
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
You could be living at 71 Forest Street, Bendigo before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.