71/25A Marks Street,
Naremburn, NSW 2065
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121059
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM UNIT
Inspection Time: As advertised or by private appointment
Lease Period: 12 Months
Pets: No Pets allowed
Parking: Tandem Garage (2 small cars)
** To view this property, you must register to inspect. To register either hit the Book Inspection Button or submit an enquiry to be updated on times, changes and cancellations **
This top floor two bedroom unit is Quietly located, within a well maintained security complex. Easy access to the city and within walking distance to city buses, Cammeray Square, Crow's Nest and Naremburn village.
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-in to main
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Full bathroom with bath and shower recess
- Spacious L-shape lounge/dining area flowing onto a sundrenched balcony
- Internal laundry and tandem remote controlled lock up garage
- Security block
- Ample visitor parking
- Minutes from Cammeray Village and bus transport
"To apply for this property, please apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore"
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAIRE STULAJTER 0466 914 284
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Naremburn
Lifestyle in Naremburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Naremburn? 71/25A Marks Street, Naremburn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.