71/100 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4273432
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
NEW FLOORBOARDS, BLINDS AND PAINTIING!
NEW FLOORBOARDS, BLINDS AND PAINTIING WILL BE COMPLETED BEFORE A NEW TENANCY COMMENCES
UNFURNISHED - This contemporary 3 bedroom apartment on the 7th floor of Victoria Tower is a must to inspect. Well-appointed and in an exceptional location which has you minutes away from the best cafes, finest restaurants, boutique shopping and local markets, you will have a lifestyle to envy.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Stone kitchen benchtop complete with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Massive light filled open plan living and dining area complete with split system air conditioning/ heating, which will have new carpet and blinds throughout and a private balcony off the living area perfect for entertaining.
- Master bedroom with spacious walk in robe and private ensuite
- Two large bedrooms both with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Large central bathroom complete with shower over bath and adjoining separate laundry with dryer
- 2 secure car spaces
- Security swipe entry and 7 day concierge
- Resort style communal facilities including gym, pool, BBQ area and tennis court
Features: Two secure car spaces. Security key entry, 7 day concierge service, and floor to ceiling windows. Resident enjoy use of the complex facilities including swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium, spa, sauna and barbeque.
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 71/100 Kavanagh Street, Southbank. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.