70 Willow Road,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3527470
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
We are located on the corner of Willow and Cedar Roads, Redbank Plains
Positioned in the absolute BEST LOCATION with Redbank Plains Reserve right next door.
These townhouses are amazingly designed to capture natural light and feature modern open plan spacious living. From their sophisticated design and facilities, to the scenic surrounds and access to the city, Cedar Heights Redbank Plains is the community youve been looking for.
- On-site manager
- 3 Bedroom,
- 2.5 Bathroom, 3 Toilet
- Split-system reverse-cycle air conditioning to living
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench tops
- Remote controlled single lock-up garage
- Fully tiled and carpeted
- Front, back and laundry security screen doors
- Fly screens throughout
- Fully fenced & landscaped yard
- Outside covered entertaining area
- Sml Pets Considered
- BBQ area with maintained electric BBQ
Front lawn and garden maintenance included.
Private low maintenance back yard.
Inspections - When emailing please indicate your preferred day and time.
Length of lease - Initial lease periods are either 6 or 12 months.
Rental application - This can be collected during your inspection alternatively you can complete your application via Form1.
Pets - only under 10kg.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 70 Willow Road, Redbank Plains before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.