70 Tennyson Street,
Beresfield, NSW 2322
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2021
Rent ID: 2343098
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Must Apply Before Inspection
- Spacious three bedroom home in a great location
- Generous sized built in robes to two rooms
- Separate study
- Large open plan lounge and dining room
- Split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen and renovated bathroom
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Separate self contained granny flat with shower and toilet
- Off street parking
- Large backyard
DISCLAIMER : We require you to do a drive by inspection of the premises prior to arranging an internal inspection. We also request that you respect the privacy of the current occupants and do not enter the premises/grounds. Such actions could legally be considered as trespassing. The availability of the property could change at any time without prior notice.
PLEASE READ UPDATED COVID-19 INSPECTION POLICY:
During this uncertain time we will do everything we can to make people comfortable to attend private inspections. We are keeping in mind the safety of our prospective tenants, but also our landlords as it is important to keep their home safe.
We do ask however that you don't attend inspections if you have been to any hotspots within the last 2 weeks.
Please DO NOT ATTEND if you are feeling unwell, showing any cold/flu symptoms or are in self isolation.
Hand Sanitiser will be provided at every Open Home and we ask that you do not touch light switches or open drawers/cupboards/doors either.
Thank you for your assistance and understanding.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beresfield
Lifestyle in Beresfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Beresfield could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 70 Tennyson Street, Beresfield today!