70 Sovereign Drive,
Mount Duneed, VIC 3217
$2,050 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2020
Rent ID: 4101737
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Prime location! Club Armstrong included!
Perfectly positioned with easy access onto the Ring Road and directly opposite local sporting facilities and school prescient opportunities like this don't come along often. Featuring:
- Front master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with shower
- Two further bedrooms share second bathroom with shower/bath/vanity
- Open-plan living, dining & kitchen keeps all the action in one place with a split system cooling unit included
- Westinghouse 900mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher to kitchen
- Ceiling gas ducted heating throughout to keep winter chills at bay
- Enclosed backyard is an easy-care solution for busy lives
- Single lock up garage
- Automatic membership to Club Armstrong - for exercising or socializing
- Walking distance to parks, schools, sports grounds, neighbourhood shops
- A short drive will place you in either the heart of Geelong or the iconic Surf Coast
- Desirable proximity to the Armstrong Creek town centre!
Please Note - All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $1,782.00.
** PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS **
Due to COVID-19 our leasing process has changed. You must apply and have your application pre approved before a private inspection will be scheduled. Please submit your enquiry to then receive a link to submit your application via 2Apply. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Duneed
Lifestyle in Mount Duneed
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mount Duneed comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 70 Sovereign Drive, Mount Duneed today!