$330 pwHow much could you borrow?
70 Short Street,
Inverell, NSW 2360
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2022
Rent ID: 4722200
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home on Albion Hill Close to Schools
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & free standing gas stove
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double carport
- Rear entertaining area
- Located approx. 700m to Holy Trinity School, approx. 1.7Km to MacIntyre High School & approx. 1.7Km to Inverell Public School
All inspections are by pre-approval only. Please submit your tenancy application. READY TO APPLY NOW?
Online applications are completed via 2Apply. For more information please send us an enquiry or visit our website.
*NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
For a paper version of the tenancy application please download and print it from our website. Please ensure all fields are completed, signed, and returned with all copies of your supporting documentation.
Disclaimer: All information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverell
Lifestyle in Inverell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
70 Short Street, Inverell, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Inverell.