70 Mckean Street,
Caboolture, QLD 4510
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2020
Rent ID: 1742886
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home - Close to All Amenties - Shops, Schools, Hospital
3 bedroom + study, 1 bathroom, Single lock up garage (3 x 6 Shed/Garage)
* All bedrooms have built in robes
* Large study area off open lounge room
* Good sized family bathroom with shower over bathtub
* Ceiling Fans in most rooms
* Polished timber floors
* So close to Primary and High School
* 5 minutes walk to Caboolture Hospital
* One minute drive to Central Lakes shopping precinct
* 2 minutes drive to the highway
* Rail and central Caboolture within 3 minute drive
***IMPORTANT MUST READ****
*If you are interested in viewing one of our properties ALL PERSONS AGED 18 and OVER WHO IS TO RESIDE IN THE PROPERTY MUST FIRSTLY SUBMIT A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM with required ID and Proof of Income documents. Visit www.raywhitecaboolture.com.au within the property listing click APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY and complete using tenapp.
*Once we have fully received and processed your application and have received instruction from the owner, we will contact you to arrange a viewing.
*Length of lease negotiable upon approval of application.
*pets on Application
1 Garage space
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caboolture
Lifestyle in Caboolture
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 70 Mckean Street, Caboolture before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.