70 Lawford Crescent,
Griffith, NSW 2680
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4598549
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy home features, 3 bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and ensuite to master bedroom, separate lounge, spacious kitchen and dining area, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, single lock up garage, large entertainment area to the rear of the house with a built in bar, R/C split system and outside toilet.
*COOL ROOM DOES NOT WORK CAN BE USED FOR STORAGE
To arrange an inspection visit raywhitegriffith.com.au click on the property and hit the apply now button to submit your application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
70 Lawford Crescent, Griffith, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Griffith.