70 Jamieson Street,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3675435
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Move into a great location property in the heart of St Albans, close to Keilor Plains Train Station, Stevensville Primary School, Vic Uni Secondary College, Delahey Village and Brimbank Central Shopping centre and Alfrieda Shops.
The property is offering: 3 bedrooms with BIRs, timber floors, gas heating, air conditioning and a bungalow.
To arrange an inspection or for further information regarding 70 Jamieson Street, St Albans please contact Raine & Horne St Albans 9367 9888 or Danny Trkulja on 0422 576 473 or Bojan Lojanica 0409 186 609
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 70 Jamieson Street, St Albans is unfurnished and available to rent.