70 Greenore Street,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4261702
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED- LOWSET HOME WITH AIR-CONDITIONING!
This lowset brick home has recently had a mini make-over with a full bathroom renovation, new paint work throughout and new carpets, to give that nice new home feel!
With air-conditioning installed in three rooms also to keep you cool all summer.
Situated in a superb location, so close to good schools, TAFE college and Norris Road Shopping centre, this house is convenience plus!
* Three good size bedrooms, main has air-conditioning and built-ins
* 4th bedroom or rumpus room - with air-conditioning
* Separate large lounge with air-conditioning and carpets
* Good size eat in kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
* As new renovated bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
* Separate laundry with easy access to outside area
* Covered outdoor entertainment area- plenty of room for the pool table
* Large fully fenced back yard with a plenty of room for swings or trampoline
* Outside pets considered on application
* Excellent location, close to schools, transport and shops
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bracken Ridge? 70 Greenore Street, Bracken Ridge could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.