70 Belmore Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2020
Rent ID: 2904245
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 30TH MAY TBA
Situated within walking distance to Meadowbank Station, Meadowbank Ferry Wharf, Top Ryde Shopping Precinct, local shops, schools and waterfront parklands, this 3 bedroom full brick home offers:
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking
- L Shape lounge/dining area with a/c split system and gas heating
- Three full bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Internal laundry plus an outdoor toilet
- Outdoor sunroom overlooking expansive backyard
- Double lock-up garage with room for a workshop and two garden sheds
- Polished floorboards in the bedrooms and living areas
- An abundance of storage throughout home, recently painted and near new curtains
- Bus services directly across the road to the city via Victoria Rd
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: On application
Please refer to advertised open home or contact agent for a private viewing.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
2 Garage spaces
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
70 Belmore Street, Ryde, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $625 to $650 PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAILABLE
- E508/5 Pope Street, Ryde
- $600 to $625 per week
- 1207/100 Belmore Street,...
- $550 + ONE WEEK FREE RENT
- B606/41-45 Belmore Stree...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 2 Lardelli Drive, Ryde