$620 ONE WEEK FREE RENT
70 Batt Street,
Sefton, NSW 2162
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4063404
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable Full Brick Bungalow in Great Location
This well-maintained full brick 3.5 bedroom bungalow boasts a beautiful north facing rear yard. Positioned on the high side of a quiet street close to transport, station, schools, golf course, local clubs and convenience stores. This property is perfectly fitted for family living or student accommodation. You don't want to miss this beauty!
Outside you will find the entertainers dream consisting of a large low maintenance yard with a huge storage room or sleep out, perfect for student, teenager, in law.
- Open plan living area
- Generous bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom
- Internal laundry with another shower and toilet
- Additional 3rd toilet
- Plenty of parking
- Quiet and tidy North Facing
- Walking distance to Sefton Train Station, Bus stop, shops and close to local park
Grab this Opportunity Now, Contact Us on 02 9771 6555 | 0479 144 888 | Available 7 Days
* HOUSE VIEWING ON SATURDAY or BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE VIEW OUR WEBSITE DAILY FOR UPDATED OPEN TIMES or 30 minutes prior to all inspections
**DISCLAIMER We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please contact our office on 02 9771 6555 or 0479 144 888 to schedule for another private inspection.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sefton
Lifestyle in Sefton
Picture yourself living at 70 Batt Street, Sefton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced.