7 Worthing Avenue,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3643753
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Leased 5 Bedroom Family Home In One Of Burwood East's Favourite Pockets!
Superb conveniently located in a family friendly quiet street that has all the conveniences of primary school,KidzPlay Childcare Centre across the road,Highbury Park one block away and more, only easy walking distance to 24 hour Burwood ONE Shopping Centre, this is a home settle into for a wonderful lifestyle and to fulfill practical needs:
• Huge formal lounge with plenty of light for all year round relaxing that flows through to a delightful fold-away breakfast table complements the large meals zone
• Five good size robed bedrooms + two bathrooms and two toilets
• Well-equipped kitchen with extensive bench top, powerful range hood, dishwasher overlooking a huge family room enriched for entertaining
• Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling,air conditioning, freshly painted and timber floorboards throughout
• Double lock up garage plus a carport with secured lock up gate + abundant off-street parking spaces
• Great location close proximity to desired services and amenities
Conveniently situated in a quiet location and within close proximity to Burwood East Primary, Burwood One Plaza, the Tram 75 to Deakin Uni and the city, and buses 703 and 736 bus to Glen Waverley, Syndal and Monash Uni., an absolute MUST inspection!
Students Welcomed and Pets Allowed!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Want to live in Burwood East? 7 Worthing Avenue, Burwood East could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how