7 Turnbull Street,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4503399
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 bedroom brick home featuring ample living spaces throughout and a generous backyard. Perfectly positioned within a short drive to The Range Shopping Centre, St Josephs College and parkland.
- 3 Bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- 2 Spacious living areas with one featuring a wood heater
- Second toilet
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double car port
- Pets negotiable
You can now book in for an inspection of the property by clicking on the 'book an inspection time' button listed to the right of the property description. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.Or you can request a more suitable time.
You must enter your details to book an inspection time. If no-one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 7 Turnbull Street, Rangeville is unfurnished and available to rent.