7 Tulong Court,
Strathpine, QLD 4500
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 4170913
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Loving the Location!
The unique and traditional interior of this home will give your family a real warm and inviting feeling. And the modern features such as air conditioning and solar power will keep you very comfortable.
* Three bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
* Ceiling fans and air conditioning
* Well maintained kitchen with electric appliances
* Large living area with additional rumpus room
* Family bathroom with shower and bath tub
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Family backyard with garden shed
* Double lock up garage with remote
* Quiet cul-de-sac location
* Walk to Strathpine shopping centre
* Walk to Strathpine train station
David Deane Real Estate does not accept 1Form applications. Please apply through our website.
**PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER FOR WEEKDAY INSPECTIONS. WITHOUT REGISTERING IT WILL RESULT IN THE INSPECTION BEING CANCELLED**
OPEN HOMES AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Maximum person restrictions apply and entry may be prohibited for health and safety reasons. Social distancing requirements and hygiene apply at all times.
The Queensland Government Health Direction requires mandatory contact information to be kept about Occupants, guests, attendees and staff members attending Open Home Inspections and Private Inspections for contact tracing purposes. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. Minimum information required is Name, Address and Mobile Number. Email is optional.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathpine
Lifestyle in Strathpine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 7 Tulong Court, Strathpine. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.