7 Thorpe Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th June 2021
Rent ID: 3897626
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In The Heart Of Indooroopilly
A lovely 2 level house with lots of storage & space, 100m from City & UQ bus routes! This 3 bedroom home has a renovated bathroom and the interior has recently been repainted. The garage features additional storage space with room for a gym under the house. The rear garden is great for a barbecue. The home is in a convenient location only a stones throw from public transport making it ideal for a family or a share house for students.
- 3 large bedrooms, master with built-in-robes.
- Large light and airy living room.
- Well appointed kitchen with new cooktop and oven.
- Separate dining area.
- Modern renovated main bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- Large separate laundry.
- Double lockable garage.
- Heaps of under house storage and workshop space.
- Timber floors throughout.
- Huge fully fenced yard.
- 3 mins walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and public transport including trains and busses and only 10 mins walk to Indooroopilly State School.
- Within close proximity of Indooroopilly State High School, University of Queensland, the bikeway and Brisbane CBD.
- Pets on application
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Indooroopilly comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 7 Thorpe Street, Indooroopilly today!