7 The Grove,
Alexandra Headland, QLD 4572
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th August 2021
Rent ID: 4505252
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Amazing Views - Ducted Air Conditioning - Fully Furnished
Executive style living in the heart of Alexandra Headlands within close distance to the beach, Maroochydore CBD and Mooloolaba.
Located high on Alex Hill with amazing sunset views to the hinterland and Buderim, and surrounded by equally impressive property, the floor plan offers great separation. Split level in design, you will never feel too close at 7 The Grove.
With a complete magnificent main bedroom with a super chic ensuite, a viewing deck in the back of the land with a sensational outlook, large living zones and ducted air conditioning, the perfect beachside lifestyle is awaiting you!
*6 month lease only*
Features you will certainly be impressed by include:
- Fully furnished, ready to move straight in * does not include linen
- 5.5kW solar panels, 100% credit to the tenant (offering much lower electricity bills)
- Ducted air conditioning on the entire second living
- Air conditioned downstairs lounge/multi room/home office
- Central kitchen with dishwasher, walk-in pantry, stone island bench, plenty of cupboards and drawers for storage.
- Multiple balconies/decks to take in the view
- Front deck off main living area
- Back deck off the dining area
- 3 extra large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Soaring raked ceilings to the upstairs living area
- Separate dining area
- Modern main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower and vanity with separate toilet.
- Great breezes with louvers and windows galore
- Remote double garage
- Another 2 car open car spaces in front of the garage and partially covered by the timber deck above
- Established gardens
- Downstairs powder room
- Back courtyard
Close to amenities including:
- 2* minutes to both Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba Beach
- 4* minutes to Mooloolaba or Mountain Creek public schools
- 3* minutes to many cafe and restaurant options
- 5* minutes to Sunshine Plaza
- 6* minutes to multiple private schools including Immanuel college & Matthew Flinders College
- 12* minutes to Sunshine Coast University hospital
* denotes approximate distance
PET ON APPLICATION and subject to owners approval
- Solar Rebate: Tenant to receive 100% of the solar benefits, therefor making for cheaper electricity during the tenancy period.
- Water: Property is water efficient with Tenant to pay for all water consumption charges.
- Electricity: Tenant responsible to arrange and pay for connection prior to lease commencing.
- Lawn & garden maintenance: Lawns and gardens to be maintained by tenants at all times.
- Gas: gas bottles to be replaced and purchased by the tenant at their own expense, if applicable.
Contact our specialist team today and get ready to call this wonderful beachside contemporary property with views, your next home.
SUNSHINE COAST PROPERTY RENTALS
Sunshine Coast's largest and most experienced specialist property management company
Download an application form from our website
Our office accepts applications from tenants without seeing through the property. If you are happy to apply, download our application forms at www.sunshinecoastpropertyrentals.com or send through via www.1form.com.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alexandra Headland
Lifestyle in Alexandra Headland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Alexandra Headland is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. Apply to rent 7 The Grove, Alexandra Headland today!