7 Sylvester Crescent,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$2,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4465302
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Perfect Family Home Just for You
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Just a short walk to East Malvern train station and local Cafes & Restaurants on Waverley Road, 6 minutes drive from Chadstone Shopping Centre, less than 1km from Sunnyside Kindergarten and less than 2km from Malvern Valley Primary School.
At the rear of the house is covered paving the whole family will enjoy.
This property features:
- Spacious Living Area
- Private Backyard
- Three Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen with Gas and Electric Cooking and Dishwasher
- Built-in Robes
- Central Bathroom Equipped with Shower and Bath
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Private Retreat Area
- Garage with Remote Control & Carport
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 7 Sylvester Crescent, Malvern East is unfurnished and available to rent.